1. Bachelor’s and Master’s Linked Program System.
- Students obtain degrees by shortening the six-year academic year for bachelors and masters to five or 5.5 years.
2. Application period: end of the semester (in June and December).
3. Eligibility: Students of departments that open undergraduate and graduate programs.
4. Eligibility for each course.
- 3.5 + 1.5 years program: 5th semester undergraduate students
- Graduation credits 120 credits: GPA 3.75 or higher after completing 5 semesters (at least 85 credits)
- Graduation credits 130 credits: GPA 3.75 or higher after completing 5 semesters (at least 90 credits)
- 4 + 1.5 Program: Students enrolled in Semester 5/6/Term 7
- GPA 3.5 or higher or recommended by an advisor
- 5 + 1.5 Program (Department of Architecture): Students enrolled in 7th / 8th / 9th semesters
- Students with GPA 3.5 or higher or recommended by an advisor
- ※ When applying for an undergraduate/master’s program, the undergraduate department and the applying department of the graduate school must be same
- ※ Transfer students, students enrolled in the 8th semester, and enrolled in the 10th semester (architecture) are not eligible to apply.
5. How to apply: The student fill out an application form and a recommendation letter from their advisor and submit them to the department.
6. Application result: The graduate school will notify the department after the evaluation.
7. Guidance for applicants for undergraduate and graduate programs.
- The student can apply for more than 3 credits in addition to the standard credits in the 6th, 7th, and 8th semesters
- The applicant can take up to 6 credits of graduate school courses during the 6th, 7th, and 8th semesters under the guidance of their advisor (Undergraduate graduation credits are not recognized)
- If the undergraduate graduation requirements are met, the applicant must submit the undergraduate graduation application for the bachelor/master's program to the affiliated university in the 7th or 8th semester and apply for admission to the graduate school.
- Graduation dissertation and graduation certificate for the 1st major and 2nd major are exempted (7th-semester graduates)
- Applicants for the 4-year (undergraduate) + 1.5-year (graduate) course must submit the 1st major and 2nd major's graduation dissertation and graduation certificate to the relevant department.
- Students selected for the bachelor/master’s linked course (3.5+1.5) are either dropped out of the bachelor’s/master’s linked course (those who gave up halfway through the course and those who did not meet their undergraduate graduation, etc.) or canceled (graduate school) on or before the 1st semester of the graduate school must register for the 2nd semester (8th semester) of the 4th year of the undergraduate school within the specified period and apply for courses (will be expelled if not enrolled in the undergraduate course)
- Leave of absence or dropout is not accepted except for unavoidable reasons such as military enlistment or death during the first and second semesters. Admission to graduate school is permitted through the bachelor/master's program.
- Graduate school students who do not acquire completed credits within 3 semesters after admission to the master's program are not allowed to register per credit and pay the regular tuition fee for the 4th semester.
- Students selected for the bachelor/master's program must maintain the grade level acquired at the time of selection until they graduate from the undergraduate (bachelor) program.
- The student should familiarize him/herself with the regulations for the bachelor/master's course. Any questions, please get in touch with the Academic Planning Team or general graduate school